a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Friday, May 17, 2013

truth can make people cry.

hmm, i hurt a lot when i know that i have to accept a very terrible truth. when it come to hard situation like this, i started to think, why it always me who have to face this kind of terrible things. please, stop. i have go through so many things in my life since i stepped in secondary school. mama, i really need to go home. being stuck in school and seeing the face that could hurt me is not interesting at all. it just drive me crazy and messed up all the time. i hate that people. you make fool of me with all your fool promises. what you said; friend forever? and i know; we will never be. huhh, why i know you? hmm, the real fact is i miss you a lot. why you just don't go and stop appeared in my life? that is what i can relate with my title, truth can make people cry.
 So, this is an advice from me; do not put a high trust on people . 

No comments:

Post a Comment