a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Friday, June 28, 2013

blablabla..

after being at the bust station for almost 4 hours, lastly my uncle came and pick me up. alhamdulillah theres nothing bad happen to me and amy:) thank Allah.
okay, let me tell you something that happen while i was in school before the holiday:
He gave me RM5. ohh,  i really touched with what he was doing. actually dear, i don't really like your ways of giving me money, but i really appreciate that. thanks to you. and now i really want to say that, i really don't want to meet you at school. you know what? everytime i see/meet/think about you, it just messed me up. so i hope, we both can focus on our study first and the most important thing now is to achieve success in Spm. we have a great battle to face and it is not easy to win. okay dear, that is my lovely advice to you. i do love you and i always miss you. we just leave all to Allah because Allah knows what the best for us right?

No comments:

Post a Comment