a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

feeling like buurrrrrrrr ^_^

hello dearies! seriously i'm not in a good mood now. even me don't know why i feel like everyone is neglecting me. i really feel down. even in my own house, i feel it's like weird. well, in scientific ways, it's maybe because of not stable in hormone. but, physically, i don't know how to describe it. okayy, let's forget of all probies and talk on something which is more fun and interesting. okayy, yesterday, he text me. guess who? the rugby boy. ohh, i'm very excited. hehe. just want to share with you all. a few days to the end of school breaks and i'm totally hate it. nothing much to say. just see my ugly face yaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment