a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Saturday, March 16, 2013

i miss the old you.,

friend, how i miss the old you who used to make me;smile whenever i feel im not belong. make me laugh when im about to cry. make me feel like im belong.think that i have a friend that loves and care about me. you always be there for me when no one else does not even care about me.  i am missing you badly when you say that you miss me and you love me. why you take your step when im started to love you More? where is you that i used to know? you are totally different now.
 please come back to me! i want my friend back! why i always had to face such a very painful things in my life? i always been neglect by people i love. dear friend. i hope you can hear me deeply because i really mean it. tomorrow, is your birthday and i wish all the best for you. i will never stop loving and missing you. you will always be there; deep down in my heart. if i am not meant to be your true friend so i hope you can find someone else who can take a good care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment