a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

nonsense but...

hello people? how are you feeling today? as for me, im not feeling good, i really messed up. do you still remember about a friend that i used to told in my previous post? i really miss him and everyday i keep on checking my cellphones because im waiting for his text. unfortunately, whenever i checked my cellphone, it just make me dissapoint.

#ILoveYou
there's no text from him. i really miss my past time when he always text me. everytime. but now, it's nothing. in school we are not like before. when we meet, we ignore each other. hmmm... i really hope that we can be like before coz i really miss it. freind, please come back to me. be my friend again. be my amour and be the one who make me smile. im missing you badly. please hear me deeply because i really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment