a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

still waiting

im still waiting for your text to show up in my phone. but, look like my phone is hurting me again! there's still not even a single text from you. why? please answer me , why you stop texting me? do you know how much i miss you. i wish you know it because i mean it. please, don't break my heart slow. i am FUCKING missing you. huhh, i wonder, why is it always me to face this kind of BIGGIES? Melissa Juliana, do you realize that you have a great battle to settle up in a few more month? stop thinking of things that messed you up. be strong. dear, if you already stepping your feet out of my life, please; don't you ever dare to come again because i'm afraid that i'll repeat the same mistakes. i never regret of loving and missing you. i just afraid if it's hard to forget you like what i'm trying now. you're still be one of my love.

 Tuya said; melly, don't be upset, he is the one who should be upset. i asked her;why? she answer; because he had loose the one that really loves him.
#okay tuya. i'll try to stick up on your advice even though i don't know if i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment