a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Saturday, December 7, 2013

all about my sweethearts :*

hi there people! okay, today i would like to share with you guys about my sweethearts. we have been through thick and thin together for almost five years. my life is happy and i do feel secure in mrsm kuala krai because i have them who always be there for me. sometimes, we have to be aware to put someone in our heart, but i believe all of my girlfriends that they will never betray me. we used to be enemies but after all we still be best friends and stick together. i love them and i swear that my love towards them will never fade. i really hope that our bonds will remain until our last breath. dear friend, take care and face everything with an open heart. i may not be with you out there, but i will always locked in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment