a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

today's sum up.

hi there! i'm here just want to share everything that i go through today. last night, i sleep eventually at 7.00 a.m in the morning. i then woke up from my beauty sleep and dreams at about 3.00 p.m. then i take my lunch. thanks to mama for preparing a delicious Nasi Kerabu for us. then i take a bath. whoaa! so refreshing guys. then, i thought of having a nap for a while, but i have my clumsy sister amanda who forbid me to sleep. then, she ask me; "kakak, buleh buat bubur dok ko adik?" so, with a faint heart, i went to the kitchen and prepare some porridge for her. after that, at about 12 midnight, my parents just got home from their business ; selling satay and burger of course. then,i have my isya' prayer. then, i online my facebook and don't even have a sleep yet at this hour :) thats all. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment