a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">

pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

background

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

feeling like being neglected.

are you neglecting me? i hope you're not because if that happened i'm gonna be so disappointed. but, i understand your situation. you're quite busy right? being a university student is not as easy as we are before. i bet that life in university is much more challenging. maybe, i do feel that because i am boring at home. but itsokay, after this, me myself are going to be a university student to! so, i'm not going to feel the loneliness like how i feel right now. i hope so. okay friend, let we together strive to achieve our dreams and be a successful person in the future. i'm not going to be sad because i promise to myself that whatever happen think positive and my priority is to be happy. and i do believe that you will never forget me right? okay, i know that i can count on you. you've been a good friend to me.

haha. kesian kawan kawan aku terpaksa melayan kerenah aku yang macam budak budak ni. sorry okay sayang sayang sekalian. ME LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :)

nothing much to say.#Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment